These layers restrict my ability an immensely to blog. Well, yes, but I will still write about ...
Here are two books that I have recently read and consider it advisable.
What matters if it could be any day of the last one? What if the world of night is not so, as we know it? Curious Miranda followed with her family and the whole street, as an asteroid on the moon. But then runs the evening expecting quite different: The moon is knocked out of its orbit, and nothing is as it was. Overnight, the world is falling apart, floods, earthquakes and extreme weather changes are threatening the entire civilization. And Miranda and her family must learn that when great catastrophes are just the little things: fire, wood, toilet paper, a can of beans, aspirin. And that they are all together.
The world as we knew
Susan Beth Pfeffer
The world as we knew
Susan Beth Pfeffer
breathtaking: a grand end-time thriller about truth, reality and big lies. For six years, Eli and his family live in a bunker, which has his wealthy father can build just before the U.S. dropped a nuclear attack on the victim. Although he and his sisters are safe now. But without any contact with the outside world is the locked up Eli increasingly unbearable. The situation escalates, as the food is scarce and increasingly Eli gets together with his father. What secret he hides? And it is true that there are no survivors except them?
An extremely exciting young adult novel with goose bumps guaranteed! A venue Familiendram, liberation history and compelling utopian society
survival
SA Bodeen
***
The last series I have seen was
Spartacus Blood and Sand
sex and violence but also action. What the heart wants more series?
***
Otherwise, I saw the black golf again brought a lot of money on the TÜV, the belt was still the most expensive. But we need two cars, so my wife and I stay mobile.
***
Some DVD are also back to come:
Killer Grizzly
animal horror of the Animals
Not of This Earth
BluRay
Where the Wild Things Are
Forbidden Planet
ego simply incorrigible
Serenity
# 9
The color
The last series I have seen was
Spartacus Blood and Sand
sex and violence but also action. What the heart wants more series?
***
Otherwise, I saw the black golf again brought a lot of money on the TÜV, the belt was still the most expensive. But we need two cars, so my wife and I stay mobile.
***
Some DVD are also back to come:
Killer Grizzly
animal horror of the Animals
Not of This Earth
BluRay
Where the Wild Things Are
Forbidden Planet
ego simply incorrigible
Serenity
# 9
The color
Ad astra
0 comments:
Post a Comment