I thank God on their knees for this season
Now I have since the victory against Bayern twice slept and the absolute euphoria gives way to a feeling of contentment and peace. "Silence" is a really good point. They're put to give the Bavarians now until the end of the season without having to constantly tell that they will start swinging again, the BVB gets a crisis or who knows what else to say an extent. If we had lost we would have also probably read everywhere that we are really only become German champions - I hope that as nothing goes wrong - because Robben was injured in the first round. And with it would have been entirely different. Now But he has played, the high-flyer and what it has benefited them? No, we are not German champions FC graces of Hollywood, where we are, it's because this year we are simply better than that. BVB is the best team in the season 10/11, since biting the "best wing tong Europe" not even the hint of a thread type. The is not even close the thread. The only bite what is Uli Hoeness. And that rage in the table.
Actually, I find the Bavarians yes not so unsympathetic and the team is without question a figurehead of German football. But I Lautsprechertum that goes on the bag. Arnd Zeigler has found yesterday in "Zeigler's wonderful world of Football "nicely expressed. He said something that Bayern should just give up folklore, play football and accept that the one who is holding up the best club is. Said ... of course the banter in the run-what. That's just part of football. As such, I'm so inconsistent, if I say that Hoeness to keep your face, I withdraw my objection. Is to tear open the door nice and they still get stuffed beautiful!
I wish you a great week! Borussia Dortmund Hamburg
0 comments:
Post a Comment