Today I have my "first day" spent in the hospital and am equally stumbled onto a naturopath, which here in Taiwan about
complete program completed a longer period of time, and now for some time at the Taipei City Hospital.
In this hospital, both departments, Western and Chinese medicine represented. The ChinMed is divided into 3 sections:
interior, accupuncture and accident.
Dr. Chiu, a physician of the interior has now taken on my first and I created a plan for the 2 months in which
morning I am informed acupuncture and afternoons inside. spend at my request, I could do to center the first month only used on the acupuncture
Every day I follow that is 2 different physicians in medical history, and acupuncture. are 2 times a week, once in the morning and one afternoon
lectures, where I will go also. We'll see if I understand what and when at all to me what good is.
Although my health certificates were akkzeptiert the outset and it was ok that I made instead of a tuberculosis Reontgenuntersuchung
a tine test, they sent me to do it again ... well Roentgen. can
The visit is from 8:00 to 9:00 then you are a doctor Connect from 13:30 to 12:00 after dinner, we go further to 16:30
not noticed much.
My friend Michael, who has enabled me to clerkships, has some Subway. from its own small practice. Since under him in the basement
live artists who would like to rent out a room, I am in the evening to him for me to visit. For is to take each day total of 3 hours' drive inkauf me then but a bit much.
But the room (without windows) in the cellar, that is, without fresh air, being forced to wear in this heat and then the air conditioner all the time, I can not imagine
the best of intentions. Health would not be determined ... and 6500 for then I found a bit too expensive. So I called my
have Gongfu Hisham teachers in Tainan and he told me immediately organized a couple of flats, which I can look at the next
morning in the vicinity of the hospital.
6500 is, however, for Taipei City ascnheinend really super cheap, as all other apartment were so 6000-11000 for a month.
Amnaechsten rumtelefoniert So tomorrow I have to organize viewings in the afternoon and was not in the clinic.
At noon I was then phoned Michael and I organized that I can live with his free Famille in school. His parents have
a small primary school and a teacher just leave, why is still a free room in which I can then living. Man
the people here are really super nice.
lives in the upper part of the grandmother of Michael (Dr. Hong). The apartment is first class. I have my own small furnished room with ner
fortunately quite hard mattress. A private bathroom and own kitchen ne I do not use anyway, because I always eat out, like all
here.
I can choose which doctor I will follow the morning and afternoon. I'm not the only one who is here on famulieren.
About 10 other Taiwanese BMS from Taizhong Zhongyi Daxue are right here. So we always sit next to a doctor approximately to 4-5, but
which is not bad, because in most cases is one of the very good Eglisch speaks and explains to me a little something. If I
enough Chin. could read and understand this would not be necessary, but in history, I understand only about 1 / 3 and constantly asking the doctor
Taiyu gebua as others turned timid patients.
Well, but at least I can realize as much, I understand that the disease has Pt and treated with the procedures put in complaints. After about 10 Pt
we follow the doctor is always on the acupuncture beds.
All needles are pre-packaged at an Fuehrungsroellchen. No matter whether large or small. We
Famualanten push behind the doctor's small car with the needles. The Stud allowed in higher Sem then usually sting a couple of points,
so that the physician can then proceed to the next already Pt.
every doctor is going a little bit different. But what was perfectly ok too. Even if the acupuncture points is not exactly true, it was not a problem
he is still doing so stimulate nearby. If the needle does the Pt but very painful, it is removed.
Some physicians also know not the names of the acupuncture points, but just know what points when you go to stab EuroMillions simply
prior to their feeling, feel with your hand because the muscles and where they stand, emotions and spirit feel them pure, are back, twist and pull the needle and if they feel that the muscle has relaxed (usually after 5-10sec) then take the needle out again.
So, every physician will most likely find its own way, as it looks.
In ChinMed there are only theories, like eg. that can be engraved or sedative tonic. Some physicians believe it and
not only rely on what they feel themselves to try although the theories, but if
they do not believe in this theory. The more sensitive the doctor is, the more he may feel at Pt. It heist, not the Pt must tell him where the pain
, the blockade is exactly, but the doctor must feel it and feel for.
This sensitivity is acquired through long experience, and through meditation and Taiqi (Calming the mind). The heist
ChinMed you learn the best at the Pt. Here they
lead by small studies. A I have seen where they see if influenced femoral puncture certain points, the force development of the quadriceps can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment