Monday, August 17, 2009

Running Tummy In Toddler

20:08:09


2 times a week I had the opportunity to attend lectures. One morning
and once in the afternoon.
Yesterday was the subject of bed-wetting treated from the perspective of the W. + chin.Med.
can be sure, I improve my chin for the course, as I look up the whole time in the dictionary, the terms of the PPT presentation, and enlarge my
vocabulary list, but that really does what for understanding bring it to me on Chin then not so much .
why I would then follow the doctors and would rather see themselves at home in the German books.
also gave me Dr.Chiu (my supervisor) has a pile of printed sheets, PPT, I can also go through first.

My day looks like this: eat
morning and afternoon in the hospital, then and then
evening with Dr. Hong in practice.
sure I can live with him for nothing I help him out in his practice. But it actually takes me all the time at which and I can pretty much take
from there. Another BMS is also now and then.
He specializes in traumatic injuries, which he treated by very gentle rotating movements.
rotate through and gently pulling the Extraemitaeten, with one hand and feel the body with his other hand he frees blockages and gently repositioned
the bones.
The spine is also from the head slowly turned nd soft around the sacroiliac joint to reposition again.
bone-breaking techniques with much force and pressure rejected here in his practice.
Tuina massage are absolutely smooth and usually last about 20 minutes
I think so, 90% of its Pt women :-) and TV stars. The PT passes a

here in practice usually 3-4 stations. (To loosen the body and schonmal to do some preparatory work)
1.Anamnese by the physician
2.Tuina by the masseur, maybe Baguan
reposition 3.Wieder to the doctor, and release the blockages.
4.evtl even acupuncture

Now and herbs are verschrieben.Das recipe is usually changed every week.
ideal would be to see the Pt every single day for the recipe to be able to modify it a little every day.

I help him then the fact that I now and then simple methods of Guasha and Tuina some pay all he has shown me so far, and some gentle
Repositionierungstechniken or Kraueterpaste to Allergiepraevention at certain points of the Pt.klebe which always the same are small or
Magne tkuegelchen to glue ear to 4 points, which will then own Pt over stimulate the day. The
Pt.fragen sometimes interested where you come from and why you're here, but can be treated like one, and are super friendly.
Dr.Hong is very relaxed and funny, so that actually make the staff and Pt all the time any jokes here and laughed a lot.
In the hospital, however it is much more serious. Well, there's much more stressful and the Pt is piped faster.

I usually stay until about 24:00 and then go home with him.
Since then I am with him but really destroyed after day in the hospital and the evening and still have geschuat in a single book, I will my day
differently in future planning.
I think 3 sections are best.
morning learning by themselves. be
afternoon in the hospital.
evening in practice.

Or any other way. Let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment