Monday, August 17, 2009

Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (1992)

clerkship


06:08:09

Having beommen yesterday in Munich, both of my visa (for China and Taiwan), I could finally start flying today
now from Frankfurt to Beijing.
The flight went smoothly, but only to Beijing. As a typhoon in Taiwan go prevails currently no flights!
to my question when I can fly to Taiwan for further I got only: BU ZHIDAO (No Clue)
maybe 2, maybe in 7 days. In the time I would get their money in a hotel
be accommodated, or if I would like because I can fly on to Hong Kong, and from there
then on to Taipei, where I should pay for the last leg itself.
two other students from Germany informed me the same fate and we joined together as quickly as possible to come to Taiwan.
So I made from the hotel.
I chose but then after a nap and a dinner for strengthening the brother of a friend (Yalin) in Beijing to visit and spend 2 days at him.

Whatever. After 1 1 / 2 days a couple Baoze Beijing, Doujiang, doufu nao and of course a small shopping
in the best black market, which could Shishui Shi Chang I finally over to Taiwan.

In the morning at the airport I'm dan and the other two met again :-)
In Taiwan I then picked up happier way of Michael and also to my room outside to Danshui
kutschiert.Ich now live in a room by eric , my my Dutch friend who studied here but now Sem.Ferien
has and is now in Poland. The room I share with Fao, a musician from Colombia. . The view from the 4th floor of
is easy herlich. You look exactly the sea and the mountains :-) and a pleasant wind blowing at night.
So you have not even the air conditioning anschalten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment