before last weekend I was in a Tainan par to visit friends and train with Hisham. Among other things, a couple of German student of mine. Their lives very
Grandmother to do alone in a 2 storey apartment and they asked me, but please stay with her for a bit and her society.
course because I could not say no. Exactly the same housing opportunity I can then use for the last 2 weeks of my stay in Taiwan :-)
and so train even a bit intense.
My current training program to be limited to the various BJJ, MMA and Muay Thai schools in Taipei, which can be counted on one hand, many
by foreigners, but have quite a good level. MMA and BJJ is more popular here and are being organized more and more Cage fights,
which are gaining in interest.
far I've 2 looked at and I will stay again at the end of my report in detail about the training opportunities in Taipei
.
Gordon's Gym (Muay Thai & BJJ) and David's Gym (MMA & BJJ)
The day in the hospital today was very enlightening. Although I was alone with the Dr. but his English was very good and my Chin is slowly coming back
also (luckily).
As a German, one is considered pretty good, because there are not many here are and who are there appear to behave decently,
in contrast to the Americans and Canadians, as I have learned from the Taiwanese.
in Taipei for TCM.
the end I was still a bit in here a taste of the Traumatology what AUC was very interesting because it totally different here than in the
practice where I work evenings during the week. I am thinking once a week to go, mitzunehemen to me a good par salves and Tunicase for injuries. As the BMS can get determined without prescription at the pharmacy of the hospital. And can I determine the nurses
the afternoon, I'm dan went into this renowned chemist and got me again by the pharmacist about the right mode of action of the recipes you insure.
has voted so everything the doctor told me. mitnehemen you can not medicine immediately. The interior I can only pick up in a week. Very cheap the
herbs are not, but it's for a good cause.
The pharmacist I is addressed hae become like Hellhoerig experienced as she has I'm from Germany and here in the hospital famuliere.
I was not the only German who here buys his medicine. Her daughter also studied in Tainan and has to learn for their next job in Japan German
. So she gave me like my contact abgeknuepft and told me that she understands how hard it is to be alone in a foreign country and I
but every time they contact, or your daughter, depending on what city I'm in now, can, if I somehow need help or otherwise any
is something. Man, man, man ... so the people here are super nice, I need not think I still write a couple of times.
So I have already a contact and a more in Tainan for a very good pharmacist TCM :-)
keep the drugs appear to be about 2 years in a refrigerator. But send them to D, they can not tell me. This is somehow not.
But there are also in D TCM pharmacies.
Tonight I was then in Muay Thai. On Thu times I watch I still a 3.Schule.
As Dr. Hong is on holiday three days, I have the evenings free where I have a little bit more time for training.
0 comments:
Post a Comment