Uli Hoeness and the large face
I'm emotionally still not to normal temperature. Once I see a picture of our Borussia I turn. Yesterday I was eating lunch with my boss and there was a "Hamburger Morgenpost" in which he flipped. When did I see the spread on the game in Munich, has taken me so incredible pride. Soccer ball airborne can be so simple: a large photo of the double page and I'm totally freaking out. And last night I had pitched the kicker I am joy also crazy. Like a Pavlovian dog me of drool dripping from my mouth when I see players in black and yellow.
I ask myself slowly when the emotionally still leads all? Every year I think before the season: "What is there to go to? This year, it must indeed be worse. " But it does not then, but is even hotter. But at some point is indeed the end times. This season is not over beat. Unless we win the double again. Or the triple. Okay, I see one: at least here you should stop spinning. We will not win of course the Champions League. And of course it is not forever go on like this. Football is a perpetual back and forth. Six years after our first European Cup victory we've been down and seven years after our second we were broke.
Should we lose in 8 years under a completely untalented 2-0 against Cottbus coach, I'm going to read this blog and enjoy myself that it be up again goes. Borussia Dortmund Hamburg
0 comments:
Post a Comment