We undead
The game against FC Cologne is somehow too early. And from my mouth or my keyboard. Otherwise you can not go fast enough. But I really think that could be the game against the carnival revelers for a few days leave time. Nothing against Cologne. This is a nice club and must remain in the Bundesliga, definitely. He will also. That are good enough that they do not need three points on Friday and hopefully leave kindly there.
No, the reason that I would like to wait another few days with the game is that I'll miss the time after the Bayern game. And on Saturday containing the time begins after the Cologne game. The euphoria in me is still not come to a standstill and I enjoy every minute. It still feels as if an invisible angel a great euphoria screen spanning over me, distributes the worries and bad thoughts. I still grin permanently. Sometimes only internally, but I grin. Every damn minute.
The days since Saturday to be the best football caused by high phases of my life. There were only a few moments could keep the state and it will be not so natural reasons that often. I want this to stop. I want to stop time, or at least my block take mood into a single layer and. This feeling is I would be as easy to drugs just wonderful. Do not stop that. Let us Cologne still push a few days.
The clowns are always in the carnival and the noise does not always remember. Borussia Dortmund Hamburg
0 comments:
Post a Comment