Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do Walgreens Have Xbox Live

floodlit bell tower of the football disciples

I can understand the media that they sometimes talk so little about us. So in comparison, as we would like at least. Because we are really boring. Of course, we are the most interesting and span neste Club the world, but I notice that even I find it hard to match days, a topic to find. It's just always the same. We dominate the enemy, play it on the wall and shoot - in relation to our dominance - not enough goals. In rare cases, it is enough only for a point and usually we win. In the rare case of this rare case, we then have a "crisis" and the Bavarians start a "catch up". The attempt to make us believe a crisis is now but a chance and watch the Bayern must ensure that they are even still in the Champions League.

What should I write about the game yesterday? That we are the enemy - this time at FC Cologne - played for the umpteenth time nodes in the legs and that the revelers can thank Rensing, that they have not gone 4-0 at home? This is really not an issue. Well, I could philosophize about it, why the Bavarians are actually creating yet again not to build it to a man with top facilities with him. Following Hummels now Rensing. But surely that is more of an issue for binoculars FCB

Leave So What? That the Cologne fans lined the stadium came yesterday and that is a reason for me again why I do not like Mardi Gras? Honestly, if this were an issue, I could close the blog as well. A very fun theme would be the Olle which is danced yesterday on my blog 38 the whole time around and then you have almost everything on the seen than on the game. Problem is that the latter was not really stupid, but to describe myself just overwhelmed. And to top things off me to exaggerate, I'm just too balanced.

So we just leave it at that. Our game days are not easy to address exciting. The beauty of our game and pride in our hearts we can just not good in words. I am good to live with No coach or who otherwise upset, but simply to enjoy our game. And if things go as I can continue for a few years.

Boredom can so glorious one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment