That was actually not! In the online community COMUNIO I was actually almost the whole last half of second season! Although I am only two games remaining
entered the winter break as well as "Walter Hellmich" and "bvb" but jumped immediately prior to the penultimate place. Then I went on my third round again to the last. Well, in the penultimate league match day I was back was reached on the second-bottom, my goal for the season! The red lantern went to "bvb" which had made a deal "The Red Lantern has to go!" was said, but during the second half of the season until "Zweiraummelkbecher" and then "bvb" renamed. Probably in order to disguise who is actually behind the pseudonym.
COMUNIO is a free online Bundesliga game in which the goal is
to achieve as many points per game day. There are a transfer market in the real league player to be traded. It must establish its own team and every match can play eleven players. cutting their alter egos real well and shoot even Gates, then there is the player notes and goals points at COMUNIO. On the final day of Knut 17:05:08 drew a sensational 42 points and I once again 20th Knut was still a place in the League Standings well because "turschuhe from korea" 11 negative points made. This means that his established players have played pretty bad. My competitor "bvb" has a negative budget, which is why he has won this match no points. It was an exciting Bundesliga and a tol le COMUNIO season. On the next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment