Monday, May 26, 2008

Brazillian Wax And Hand Job



" 28 Weeks Later" the sequel to "28 Days Later" and the second part of the "28-Trilogy" is, for a third part under the name guess, now - really, "28 Months later "was the director and producer Danny Boyle (" Sunshine ") announced, at least. After
had broken out in the first part of the "rage virus" and almost the entire population of Great Britain has wiped out the island was placed under quarantine and
started 28 weeks after the death of all those infected with the re-colonization. At first only from the docks area in London is made because the remaining land not yet 100 percent certainly applies. The first returnees by the family of Don (Robert Carlyle ) back together, but with a person as a host the virus in them and it is what must come. Through a stupid accident the disease breaks out again and the situation spirals out of control. Now not only a struggle for survival begins, but also one against the time.
I say in advance that
I do not like the end, but the rest of the film already. After I advised him in the run was to see, as it would certainly be one of the worst films of all time, have I now seen it on opening night. And I must say that of course is the basic principle of a bit of "Land of the Dead ", the sequel to "Dawn of the Dead" copied, but simply by miles better implemented. The infected persons contribute to the "28" parts just not as flippant and bungling as in "Of the Dead", but much more vital and beautiful Nelles. To the brilliant cut and applied hand-held camera technique, which was already in "Sunshine" used very ingenious, is the bombastic soundtrack by John Murphy, who has also been "28 Days Later" and "Sunshine" an unparalleled unique renowned note. His compositions are really fantastic and I advise everyone to listen to his soundtracks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment