Saturday, April 26, 2008
Lacing Converse Double Laces
then I'll start once the baton of Daniel and to tell you which five songs I bring to a deserted island would. The idea is a bit strange, as I shall hear no MP3 player or PC for the five songs? Because if I would be able to take five songs, which meant that I also like the option would take more of it. But we'll, the stick has fallen!
So here are my five songs that I would save on a deserted island:
number one is by far "Gigi D'Agostino - L'amour toujours." My alltime favorite and has been for years. Like most of the songs were about love and how it can lend a wing. * And I'll fly with you ...*
number two seems to be back a love song or at least one of which is about love. For I've known exactly philistines. My music you would have the ability to deny emotional songs ever produce, but that was because "The Hitmen - Like I love you" to the second most important song.
number three sounds then something firmer. That's right: rough! What version of Derb is precisely to decide quite difficult. As was the original "Derb - Derb", a classic. Then of course the magnificent mashup "Derb LK" of "The Real Booty Babes". And the new "Vol 8 Derb 08" the same force. Tough decision but I think I would then still take "Derb LK.
number four is "C-Bool - House Babe" and that the grandiose mix of "Verano". The rest can be compared to come into the bin. Against the Verano Mix it look like baboon butt.
number five is back sone serious matter, as this is the last possible place for a song and such a small number of songs anyway a greässliche presentation is ... that decision! Hard hard hard ... actually, I would have expected half now call Have a nice dance track, but I do without on it once and say "36 degrees" from "2raumwohnung". This decision would certainly be confusion lead among the readers, but the key person would know why I would just take this song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment