Sunday, November 8, 2009

Brampton What's Open On Christmas



Good old Germany has therefore been a long time now me again and I am finishing now Vollsatendigkeit half times my stay report.

The last 2 weeks so I have spent in Tainan and mainly deals with the training. Sanda, MMA, Traditional Gongfu ... but also the inner aspect the martial arts for me this time was of particular importance. I wanted to find ways to cultivate my qi to be able to direct my energies better, my innner haven also learning phase during stressful in the study will always be able to undausserdem belongs to the martial art of the inner aspect simply part and so I asked for the instruction in the internal styles.
I started with very simple basic Uebeungen, less is more and I also wanted ueberstuerzen nothing. At the same time I've been practicing traditional forms of inner work ... the beginning is the real strange place, breathing, attention to other muscle work and aspects ... but after 2 weeks I have have ne alteration noted. And I can say is it feels good.

I've Hisham Al-Haroun now for several years, that is long enough supported, observed and compared with other masters, I began to wish to be admitted as students in the Hou Quan Men from him and I proved them all official with a application letter my application for admission as Tudi and ... he was accepted.
Per official oath ceremony, tea and Baisetieh in school, I finally got the school flag remitted to Haned faithful.
was also made but I also recognize that hang on to the learning not excessive chandeliers must focus his energies always and is expected to concentrate and to perform its responsibility and duty, honor and glory of the school in its discretion and is the student's acceptance into a school for a long time means no championship.

are in the last 2 weeks, some people approached me and were eager to support the project with a tree-greening Desert sponsorship.
In Taiwan, people have a different considers the things that the theory of five elements of acupuncture are normal, integral Lebensbstandteil, so you not afford any conviction work needs, but the people people understand the principle of heaven acupuncture involved immediately and . Please
also been introduced only recently in Taiwan the muelltrennung, climate change is increasingly getreteten Bewussstein into the collective, so people are sensitized to the field of environmental healing.
The doctor from the practice in which I have famuliert evening was to hang out even a tree sponsorship
in his practice .
My return flight was about Beijing, so I could take the chance after 8 years again to return to the Shaolin Monastery back to old friends to meet again and see how the commercialization of plant oneself in Shaolin was.
All schools until http://www.shaolinsi.gov.cn/english/index.htm on the Wushu Guan ( ) and Tagou ( http://www.shaolintagou.com/ )
have been moved to Dengfeng.
Anyone well read about the current situation and would like to learn more about training trips, can be either in
report to me, or make themselves knowledgeable on this excellent site: http://www
. shaolin-wushu.de / .
general I can say that it is a beautiful experience to visit the place, you should see the schools, but rather as a normal sports boarding schools as a spiritual place, where it is cooked with water, you can train here in Germany as well and the traditional Gongfu is way to more modern Wushu competition, but it is definitely still available.
And although in the schools of Master Shi De Jian ( 少林 禅 武 医 http://www.chanwuyi.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v = CR-7E5xXs4c & feature = related )
and Wu Nanfang ( http://www.shaolinwugulun.org/ )

In Beijing, I had the option to establish myself on the very attractive Xishui market, with extremely affordability clothes, accessories and souvenirs and equip me to buy at the pharmacy still a little Gua Sha You and herbs pavement.

I am currently writing my vocabulary book to terms of TCM (Chinese Pinyin-German file as Excel) If it can be helped to jmd during a clerkship in TCM, he can contact me Geren for that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment