Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Can A Polaroid Land Camera Take 779 Film

Quote

Leslie Nielsen collection of Schaps

Leslie Nielsen

Ed Hocken: "Ed, we have to go to the bottom of the thing!"
Leslie Nielsen: "My name is Frank while, but we can do!"

Rocco Dillon: "Hey cabbage, why did not prisoners number?"
Leslie Nielsen: "I do not need numbers, just call me Nick the Slasher McGurk And now excuse me, I must make a list with types by moving I will!".

Leslie Nielsen: "Your lies are like bananas, which are always yellow in large bundles!

Leslie Nielsen: "What can you tell me about the man, whom you saw last night?"
Jane "Um, he is a white ..."
Leslie Nielsen: "Ah, a polar bear!"
Jane "No, no, a white man with mustache, about 1.90 m tall."
Leslie Nielsen: "Well I call once a great mustache!"

Quentin Hapsburg: "I'm engaged to Jane."
Leslie Nielsen: "Oh, I also met a new woman, she is a successful writer, wrote a book on erectile dysfunction in men, you have read it safe."
Quentin Hapsburg: "What did you mean?"
Jane "Now please stop arguing!"
Quentin Hapsburg: "Okay my dear."
Leslie Nielsen: "All right, we are two of us behave like responsible adults, we are Am I right, Mr Pupswindel."

Leslie Nielsen: "Do not move, baby I got a cannon Not here, but I have one!"

Quentin Hapsburg: "I did not realize that you are on the guest list ..."
Leslie Nielsen: "That you must not be embarrassed, I sometimes use my maiden name."

Leslie Nielsen: My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant I'm in the special unit. "

Commissioner Brumford: . "Welcome to my Lieutenant Frank Drebin of the special unit This is a special task force of special police."

Commissioner Brumford: "Do you realize that your debt is through Washington DC and other overrun by baboons?"
Leslie Nielsen: "Yes, but that's not the fault of the voters?"

Leslie Nielsen: "Nordman"
Nordberg: "I hot Nordberg, but I status!"

Leslie Nielsen: "What could he have such a sleazy district like this intentionally?"
Ed Hocken: "Sex, Fank?
Leslie Nielsen: "Uh, no thanks, maybe later."

Commissioner Brumford: "May I introduce you to Lieutenant Frank Drebin, he recently got an award for the killing of his 1000th drug dealer!"
Leslie Nielsen: "Thanks To be honest, the last two I had run over ... luckily it turned out that there were drug dealers."

Commissioner Brumford: "The Miraculous referee has saved the life of the Queen, Fred!"
Ed Hocken: "That's not the arbitrators, and my name is Ed.."

doctor "I think we can save the arm of her husband, Mrs. Nordberg Where do you send him there."

bombers: "Hey Drebin I have a message for you ... from Vincent Ludwig."
Leslie Nielsen: "I do not understand is best not to shoot while you talk."

Leslie Nielsen: "It is now already taking a risk when you leave your house and sticks his head in a fan!"

Ed Hocken: . You can not suspend you, Frank This is not fair. "
Leslie Nielsen: "Yes, yes, life is not always fair. Just think, if the next time I shoot someone, you can arrest me! "

Leslie Nielsen: " This is Hector Savage from Detroit! He, on the boxer I can remember! Uh, ex-boxer. His real name was Joe South "
Ed Hocken: " Oh yes, he fought under the name of Kid Minneapolis "
Nordberg: . I've seen Kid Minneapolis fight! In Cincinnati "
Leslie Nielsen: ." No, was the Kid New York, who fought in Philly "
Ed Hocken: ." He's been killed in the ring! By Tex Colorado, you know, the Butcher of Arizona "
Nordberg.: "Yes, the guy from Dakota, I just do not know whether it was North or South ..."
Leslie Nielsen: ! Northern South Dakota was his brother from West Virginia. "
Ed Hocken: "You understand what the boxes!"

Ted: "We have discovered a powdery powder is a powdery powder powder.."
Leslie Nielsen: "Ah, tastes like ..."
Ted: "No, this is because Iltiskot ground, quite another case!"

Rocco Dillon: "One last wish, Drebin?"
Leslie Nielsen: "Yes, give me your gun!"

Leslie Nielsen: "Show me that you have it understood by you three times you shoot in the head!"
Lauren: "Not This is a trick!"

Rocco Dillon: "Tyrone, do you have completed the plans for the outbreak, but comes with none other than us?"
Tyrone: "Burnett also wants!"
Rocco Dillon: "Burnett is one of the guards!"
Tyrone: "I know, but here is so miserable!"

Leslie Nielsen: "Captain, how soon can you land?"
Captain: "Well, I can not say!"
Leslie Nielsen: "I can tell, I'm a doctor!"
Captain: "No, I said I do not know!"
Leslie Nielsen: "but you can guess!"
Captain: "Well, not within the next 2 hours"
Leslie Nielsen: "you can not guess within the next 2 hours?"

Stewardess: "There are problems in the cockpit."
Leslie Nielsen: "What is it?"
Stewardess: "This is the small front room on the plane where the pilot sits in it."

Leslie Nielsen: Can "this machine flying and "
Captain: ? You do not mean it seriously,"
Leslie Nielsen: "? But I mean. And do not call me seriously! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment